Spending More Time In Prayer Opens Doors

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait (entwine themselves) on the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint.  

All of you can run out of strength, and sometimes feel you can’t go on any further.  The older you become the more visible this can become.  Why is it that some people have a lot more strength than younger people?

On one occasion my granddaughter, who was about eighteen at the time, was visiting us.  A fire truck was about four blocks away, and she wanted me to run with her to see it.  I gave her a head start, but arrived there a block ahead of her.  I am depending on the Lord to renew my strength on a daily basis, because I know He honors His word.  The way you will be able to depend on His promises more, is to entwine yourself with him, as strands are entwined together to form a rope.  

Spend more time in prayer and His Word each day.  Prayer Thought  He is your strength, he is your source. A branch cut off from its source will never bear fruit, or survive.